Thursday 19 April 2018

Reflection on another Combatting Cyber Bullying session

On Friday 17th November I was delighted to be back delivering again for Ceredigion County Council, the employer with whom I worked very closely with earlier this year on the Inspire! award-winning "Digital Skills in the Workplace" programme.

Once again I was delivering my pioneering "Combatting Cyber Violence & Online Bullying" session for Adult Learning Wales and UNISON's Connecting Learners in South West and Mid Wales WULF project.

Prior to the session I made a couple of changes based on my reflection on the session last week down in Llantrisant. Some things went really well, others were challenging and when I consider both sessions together my experience goes to show that two sessions are never alike.

Here is a copy of the Google Form that I created for the discovery learning/research task, which replaced the previous Google Docs-based task.

And here is my reflections on my observed sessions, and on my experience of observing a peer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mackem immigrant to wonderful North Wales. Surrounded by mountains, sheep and chickens I muse on politics, education, sport, music and culture.